Big news for this week, even with the Holiday, I ran 5x in a week! Been months since last hit that target. But, an odd week, since no long run.
- Monday- 6 mile loop down and around to Golden Gardens, up the stairs the 85th and back home
- Tuesday- quick jog to the steps at 85th, ran them x10 then back home
- Thursday-easy 5.25 mile loop around the hood
- Friday- (finally) up early and at the Ballard High Track by 6am for 3x mile repeats. 5 total miles
- Saturday- 5 miles on the treadmill at the gym. Since running that long on a treadmill is (Really) boring, at least there was sports to watch but sadly but Texas came back to beat OSU.
This week is the ‘official’ start of my training schedule for the next Marathon. Usually, I train 12-16 weeks. This 18 week program will be the longest training program I’ve attempted. Hopefully, this extra time will aid the end result.
Haven’t signed up yet but will likely be Tacoma City Marathon, the first weekend in May.